There’s no way to hide that any more: The last two months I have been struggling with running. Greatly. Partly because of how busy I was at work and during my amazing holiday in Portugal and Switzerland.
However, the half marathon in Amsterdam is in just 5 weeks, and I have 2 more races before that. It is about time to get back on track.
Hereby I am making a promise to myself, taking you all as witnesses, to follow and complete my training plan and get ready for the big event. Maybe that’s going to help me keep myself accountable.
At the same time, I have some holiday experience and recaps to share with you. Here is what you can expect the following weeks:
- My subjective guide to running in Lisbon, Portugal
- Tips on running while on holiday
- Recap from my holiday
- Product reviews of some of my running gear
- Going back to my beloved tribal fusion bellydance
- The recipe for the best pizza crust you have ever made (stolen from MRB)
In meantime, I would like to invite you to my instagram for a sneak peek of what’s to come and more frequent updates!
What have you been doing this summer?
Any plans for races coming up soon?